Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm Stuck on Echo Park Wintertime Collection Kit from Memorable Seasons!

Here I am ... still creating cards to finish my holiday card list! I gotta admit though, this year it's been so much fun making cards with the fantastic Echo Park Wintertime Collection kit I received from Memorable Seasons as a member of the Design Team!

This is yet another card I created using stickers! A new thing for me, and wow, I am so loving how easy a card can come together with the help of a nicely placed sticker or two! Yee Haw!



This also happens to be yet another card I've made using inspiration I found at Ashley Newell's blog.  I love that gal and her awesome card creations! She's a Rock Star in my book.  I was really drawn to her design that included combining the rustic-look of baker's twine with the more elegant sheer ribbon on this card that she made right here. 

Instructions: 
  1. Create card base from red cardstock 4 ¼ x 5 ½.
  2. Cut cream cardstock 4 x 5 ¼ to create card front and adhere sticker.
  3. Stamp sentiment onto card front.
  4. Cut strip from Kraft paper, wrap with twine. Adhere to card front.
  5. Wrap ribbon (x 3) around card front and tie into bow.
  6. Adhere to card base.
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: “Rustic Cream”,“Pure Poppy”, “Kraft”
Ink: Hampton Art: Chalks Pigment Ink “Red” (ID# VP0018R)
Stamps: Hero Arts: “Merry Christmas Trees”
Fiber: Jillibean Soup: Bean Stalks “Red Twine”, Darice Inc. Ribbon: “1/4 inch Chiffon White”
Embellishments: Echo Park: “Wintertime Element Stickers”

3 Scrappy Comments:

Kristina said...

I love that paper too!! Great card :)

Catherine Schroeder said...

Super cute card! I am in love with my Echo Park paper pack as well, although I didn't purchase the one that you used, but it is fantastic too! Thanks for always sending some comment love my way! :D I really appreciate the time that you take to do that! Have a wonderful day!

Catherine Schroeder said...

Oh, I have a little blog award for you on my blog! Stop by. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...